08 - 12 June 2015
Différenciation des commandes automatique et volontaire de la ventilation, régulation fonctionnelle selon les activités engagées (ex: toux, parole, activité physique) et conditionnement respiratoire.
Au cours de la DLA l'experte proposera des moyens simples dans lesquels les concepts peuvent être testés dans la salle de classe en utilisant des matériaux simples et facilement disponibles.
Teresa Lacerda has a degree in Teaching Biology and Geology and a Master's degree in Education, with a specialization in IT (Information Technology) for teaching.
She works as a teacher of Biology and Geology in the "Agrupamento de Escolas de Póvoa de Lanhoso" in the North of Portugal, where she has coordinated European projects under the Lifelong Learning Programme, with particular emphasis for the Comenius and eTwinning programmes - she is the eTwinning Ambassador (North Portugal). Currently she coordinates projects integrated in the Erasmus + Programme. She runs training sessions for teachers within the framework of pedagogic use of ICT.
Maria Nica held several degrees (Pedagogy, Sociology, Science of Communication, Social Sciences, Psichology) and has two specializations, one in Teaching Metodology and another in Media Education. She is a journalist and has ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence). Additionally, she works as a Italian and history teacher in the Istituto Polispecialistico San Paolo, Sorrento (south Italy). She also coordinates projects in a frame of Erasmus+ Programme and is Ambassador of the eTwinning project.
- DLA #1: STEM Cells Biology and Planarian Regeneration
- DLA #2: Nanotechnology Around Us
- DLA #3: Watermark: The Anatomy of an Inquiry-Based Science Project
- DLA #4: Exploration of the Respiratory Activity
- DLA #5: Astrobiology and the hunt for life among the stars
- DLA #6: Testing scientific skills: Exploring a protocol to construct exam questions to assess scientific thinking
- DLA #7: Myelin basic protein and how it grew into authentic biology: Empowering students to undertake genuine authentic research
- DLA #8: Mystery Tubes and Tricky Tracks
- DLA #9: Measurement and Assessment in Argument Based Inquiry
- DLA #10: Molecoolar Kitchen
- DLA #11: Mystery Tubes and Tricky Tracks II
- DLA #12: Writing to Learn Activities and Its Use in Inquiry-Based Science Education
- DLA #13: VET-MED