Murat Gunel holds MS and PhD degrees in Curriculum and Instruction with a specialization in Science Education and minors in Statistics from Iowa State University, USA.
In this Live Webinar he presents the subject of scaffolding the understanding of learning science and developing/implementing authentic assessment tools.
The webinar took place on 15th of February, at 18:00-19:00 CET.
You can watch a recording of it below:
- DLA #1: STEM Cells Biology and Planarian Regeneration
- DLA #2: Nanotechnology Around Us
- DLA #3: Watermark: The Anatomy of an Inquiry-Based Science Project
- DLA #4: Exploration of the Respiratory Activity
- DLA #5: Astrobiology and the hunt for life among the stars
- DLA #6: Testing scientific skills: Exploring a protocol to construct exam questions to assess scientific thinking
- DLA #7: Myelin basic protein and how it grew into authentic biology: Empowering students to undertake genuine authentic research
- DLA #8: Mystery Tubes and Tricky Tracks
- DLA #9: Measurement and Assessment in Argument Based Inquiry
- DLA #10: Molecoolar Kitchen
- DLA #11: Mystery Tubes and Tricky Tracks II
- DLA #12: Writing to Learn Activities and Its Use in Inquiry-Based Science Education
- DLA #13: VET-MED