This web site has been developed by EUN Partnership aisbl (EUN), the legal name of European Schoolnet. Contact information of EUN Partnership aisbl can be found below.
EUN is established in Brussels, Belgium, and Belgian laws apply to any use of the site.
Although we do make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information provided is both timely and accurate, the information provided via this web site is:
- of a general informational nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, accurate, complete or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which EUN Partnership aisbl has no control and for which EUN assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Therefore, EUN assumes no liability in relation to any of the points above, except as required under applicable law. If you note that your rights have been violated through any information provided via the Amgen Teach website, please contact EUN as indicated below. EUN will handle your objection with due diligence in compliance with its legal obligations.
EUN is not responsible or in any way liable for the contents of any document, information or materials ("materials") which have been uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by members of Amgen Teach, Partners, users or other third parties or their representatives ("content contributors") via the website. It is the duty of each content contributor to check the legality of their use of such materials prior to making them available, and in particular to ensure, that they do not infringe any relevant law including but not limited to copyright, privacy or data protection, criminal, contract, torts or civil liability, statutory obligations or any other law or laws whether at International, European or national level.
EUN Partnership aisbl reserves the right, in its discretion, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove (portions of) the website at any time, including any materials which may have been made available by content contributors.
Acceptable use of Amgen Teach Services
The use of Amgen Teach tools and services including this website is subject to the following conditions.
- You will not use the Amgen Teach tools and services for anything not related to or for the purpose of education.
- You will not post or send unauthorized commercial communications (such as "promotions" or spam) on or through the Amgen Teach tools and services.
- You will not use harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers (harvesting bots are used to collect a large number of email addresses to use for bulk emailing or for spamming; scrapers find and store information about a certain webpage; spiders are designed to systematically crawl and browse the World Wide Web usually for the purpose of indexing Web pages in order to provide them as search results for user search queries) in order to collect users' content or information, or otherwise access the Amgen Teach tools and services.
- You will not register someone else under your login (every user is responsible for his/her own registration with the service).
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
You will not use the Amgen Teach tools and services to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory, nor anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Amgen Teach tools and services.
EUN might contact you in the future using the data you are providing hereby in the framework of future projects.
When you publish content or information using the Amgen Teach tools and services, it means that you are allowing everyone registered as a user to access and use that information, and to associate it with your contact information.