Amgen Teach Webinar: IBSE at home
On 6 July, organised jointly with Scientix and STEM Alliance under the STEM Online Days 2020, the Amgen Teach Project offered the online webinar "IBSE at home" with interactive sessions and moments for sharing practices.
The aim of the webinar was to deepen student interest and achievement in science by strengthening the ability of life science secondary school teachers to use Inquiry-Based Science Education teaching strategies in the classroom.
Rather than just presenting facts, the webinar involved participants posing questions, researching information, diagnosing problems, understanding cause and effect, debating with peers, forming coherent arguments and discussing the outcomes in the final roundtable.
Thank you all for participating and for your contributions!
If you did not manage to join the event or just wish to rewatch it, do not worry! The recording of the main session is right here:
We shared interesting resources through the following Presentations:
- Amgen Teach and Amgen Foundation
- Scientix and IBSE practical resources
- Go-Lab and IBSE
- Ambassadors Practice
- Ambassador and Training Provider collaboration, WCIES
- Ambassador and Training Provider collaboration, DW1
- Ambassador and Training Provider collaboration, DW2
- IBSE Skills for the Future Group 1, Padlet 1 Padlet 2
- IBSE Skills for the Future Group 2
- Benefits from IBSE towards Remote Teaching?
- Challenges from IBSE towards Remote Teaching?
This conference was part of the STEM Online Days 2020, a unique initiative that gathers numerous free and easily accessible online STEM events to keep providing professional development opportunities for teachers, educators and everyone interested in STEM Education.